How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy/Note?
Have you ever met these situations as below?
- You are compelled to perform a factory settings on your phone and cause all the files lost.
- Get your Samsung smart phone stolen, lost or broken.
- Mistakenly deleted all the important contacts on your phone when you were cleaning up the cell phone memory.
- Malicious software and viruses infected your Samsung device and cause the contacts damaged or lost.
If you encounter such problem, you may ask if it is possible to recover deleted, lost, damaged or formatted contacts from Android mobile phone, such as Samsung Galaxy phones. The answer is YES! Lost data won't be erased from your phone instantly. As long as it hasn't been overwritten by new data, it is still possible to get it back. Here, I'd like to recommend the Vibosoft Android Contacts Recovery, which is specially designed for Android users to recover deleted text messages and contacts from any Android mobile phone.
It is easy for you to retrieve deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy by using this Samsung Contacts Recovery software. Just within a deep and quick scan, all your lost contacts will be displayed and you can choose to recover them with one click. The software is 100% risk free and quite user friendly. Anyone can handle it without any difficulty. Not only Samsung, but also HTC, Motorola, LG, Lenovo, etc. are supported by this software well. Download the free trial version of the software on your PC to have try.
Guide to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2
Step 1: Connect your Samsung device to PC first
Download, install and launch the Samsung Contacts recovery program on your computer. Then, connect your Samsung phone to the same computer via USB. Check whether you have enabled the USB debugging on your mobile phone. If not, please follow the way below to do it now.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging".
Step 2: Analyze for deleted Samsung contacts
Click the button of "Allow" on your phone after enabling the USB debugging on your and the program will be able to analyze and scan your phone automatically. After that, all the contacts on your phone will be shown here in the interface.
Step 3: Recover contacts from Samsung phone
Preview and select what you want and tap the button of "Recovery" to save them on your computer.
This post just show you the steps of recovering lost contacts on Samsung phone, you can also use it to undelete text messages for your Samsung. Just try it now!