* Platform: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000/NT (32bit and 64bit)
* Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
* RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
* Free Hard Disk: 10MB of free space
* Compatible with almost all popular Android smart phones
* Work well on all Windows platforms, including Windows 8/7/XP/Vista/ 2003/2000/NT
* 100% clean, 30 days money back guarantee
Android Desktop Manager is an one-stop application for Android users who love playing movies and songs, manager and transfer files on Android phones and tablets. It fully features all the functions one may require for the management on Android devices like:
- Backup data from Android devices to PC with one click only, with 100% quality kept.
- Effortlessly restore all the contacts, videos, music, photos, SMS and more from computer to Android.
- Copy music, pictures and videos easily from computer to your Android phone.
- Supports all Android phones, tablets and other devices running Android operating system.
|($59.00 Only $35.95)|
Key Features of Android Desktop Manager:
* Enables Android users to transfer contacts, SMS, videos, music, photos, apps, etc., from Android device to computer;
* You can recover lost data from Android devices by restoring the backup files from your computer;
* It allows you to transfer files like music, videos, pictures and more from computer to Android devices effectively in a second;
* Edit, add, delete contacts on computer and send/receive text messages to your Android phones from computer;
* Directly download and install/uninstall applications on your computer for your Android.
Guide: How to Export Android Phone Contacts to Computer?
Here we will show you how to transfer contacts from Android phones to computer using Vibosoft Android Manager. Before you get the Android Desktop Manager accessible on your Android devices, you need to root your device at first. Here is an easy guide showing you how to root Android devices.
Step 1: Install and run the Android Desktop Manager
Download the File Transfer for Android, install and launch it on your computer. Connect your Android device to the computer via the USB cable and then the program will detect your device and show its information on the interface. You may need to follow the below instructions to enable the USB debugging on your Android.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Step 2: Preview and choose contacts for transfer
All the files in your Android device will be displayed in categories on the top, including music, videos, photos, Contacts, App, etc. Just choose the "Contacts" category to show all contact phone numbers in your phone.
Step 3: Step3: Backup Android Contacts to PC
Mark the contacts you need and then press "Export" icon to start transferring your Android contacts to Windows computer.
|($59.00 Only $35.95)|