* Platform: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000/NT (32bit and 64bit)
* Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
* RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
* Free Hard Disk: 10MB of free space
* Compatible with almost all popular Android smartphones
* Work well on all Windows platforms, including Windows 8/7/XP/Vista/ 2003/2000/NT
* 100% clean, 30 days money back guarantee
Making phone calls and texting messages are the two main ways you benefit from a mobile phone for keeping touch with your friends and families. You may store long and large amount of messages and contacts for a long time on your Android phone. But due to unexpected reasons such as accidental deletion, virus attack, hardware or software failure, etc., these contacts and messages can get lost or deleted, which would lead to big inconvenience and cause disastrous consequence.
Luckily you have the Android SMS & Contacts Recovery, which is elaborately designed for Android users to restore lost or deleted text messages and contacts from Android mobile phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, ZTE and so on. Downloading and purchasing accesses of the software are both provided as below. Read on to learn the details of it.
|($69.95 Only $45.95)|
Key Features of Android SMS & Contacts Recovery:
* Professionally in restoring SMS messages and contacts deleted, damaged or formatted from Android-based phones;
* Allows you to backup the recovered messages and contacts on your computer in TXT format;
* Preview and check whatever you want to get back accurately and selectively;
* Compatible with almost all popular Android smartphones, including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, etc.;
* No need to worry about info leaking thanks to the 100% read-only program.
Guide: 3 Clicks to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages and Contacts on Android
Preparatory work: Get the recovery application downloaded and installed on your PC. Launch it and connect your Android phone to the computer via the USB cable. You may need to follow the below instructions to enable the USB debugging on your phone. If you have already done it before, you can directly skip to the regular step as below.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
1st Click: After enabling the USB debugging on your phone, click "Allow" to let the software detect the phone and perform a deep and quick scan on it. After that, all your contacts and messages, including the lost ones, will be scanned out and displayed to you.
2nd Click: Left click the "Contacts" or "Messages" from the left tree structure to preview the text messages and phone number, as well as the contact name, address, email, company name and other contact information in the right-side window.
3rd Click: Mark what you want to recover and export them to your computer by clicking the button of "Recover".
|($69.95 Only $45.95)|